The Nova 300 system is specially designed to ensure superior detection for wide aisle installations. The detection range can be up to 1.8 m (6 ft) with the appropriate 8.2 MHz labels or tags.
The Nova 300 is fitted with the latest optically (wired) slaved transmitter and a receiver using sophisticated digital signal processing. This ensures that the signal of disposable labels (soft-tags) can be reliably distinguished from potential noise sources and guarantees maximum detection performance, yet minimizing false alarms. The system is fully compatible with all 8.2MHz hard tags and disposable labels.
- Central Frequency:8.2MHz
- Sweep Frequency: 82Hz
- Operating Voltage: 110V ~ 240V
- Width: 450 mm (1.48 ft)
- Height: 1663 mm (5.46 ft)
- Thickness: 42 mm (0.14 ft), 71 mm (0.28mm) at base
- Weight: 8.50kg (18.81 lbs)
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Compatible Tags: Hard Tags, Soft Tags/Labels, Red Tags (Recommended Model), Glasses/Optical/Spectacles Tags (Recommended Model)
- Superior Detection
- High Quality Aluminum Antenna
- High Performance Electronics
- Optimized Moving Field Technology (OMFT)